i ♥ faces ~ week 45 - autumn beauty

Here is my weekly entry for the www.iheartfaces.com contest this week. The theme this week is "Autumn Beauty". I snapped this picture when I went out on a fun "Halloween photoshoot" with my daughter and her friend. They had a lot of fun and sometimes I capture my favorite pictures when I just stand back and let them be their crazy selves!




some past i faces entries:
week 35 ~ back to school *7th place
week 28 ~ feet week *7th place
week 24 ~ let's hear it for the boys *2nd place
week 12 ~ pouting *4th place
week 9 ~ creative crop *8th place

15 comments:

Melissa G said...

What a great photo!

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...that's a fun one!!

Anonymous said...

Lawd! I knew you'd come up with something spectacular! That's stunning.. love the colors, the eyes ..(and what is up with the "RIP"?) That is just perfect for the theme..

Tezzie said...

Great job! Love this one :D...Fun, playful, original, colourful and sharp!

Anonymous said...

Great fun shot! Love it!

Marla said...

Wow! I always love looking at your photos. This one made me smile!

Jessi said...

LOL! So fun and well done :)

Heather said...

This is a photo of FUN! So much to look at.

Unknown said...

As always, you're amazing! :-) I LOVE this entry - so creative and fun! and you always rock the best colors in your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love this! When I saw it, it made me smile and that's ALWAYS a good thing in Photography! Such amazing colors too.

Suki said...

Letting them be themselves is always the best thing to do. This picture is so fun!

The Dillon 6 said...

you know it's my favorite!!

ellieshine said...

This is so creative! I'm lovin' the yummy colors and cute expression on her face!

Arnold A. said...

Wow! Nice shot! You're such a creatuve person! Very nice shot! Very cool photo and pose of the model. Hehe
___________________________

Top 10 VPS Hosting Provider with 24/7 Support via phone, chat and email.
♥Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage with BlueHost, as well as subdomains. And it's great for Photo-Blogging!

Heather Ann Photography said...

Ha ha! She's a funny girl! And cute too! Loved her Halloween pics too!