i ♥ fix-it friday ~ sad little guy

Today is Fix-it Friday over at www.iheartfaces.com. This is the most adorable little guy and that little tear drop on his cheak just eats me up! SO.CUTE.

To edit the picture I used Photoshop CS3. I started by playing with the curves a little to adjust the coloring and contrast just ever so slightly. After this I cropped the photo. I then brightened the eyes just a tad... the original shot was so great that it didn't need a lot of help. I then ran the following TRA actions: pros crossessed 15%, pool party 20%, and crush 20%. Here is the finished product...

b&w version:


Original photo:


Original photo by Jennifer at sieckstudios.

7 comments:

Pam D said...

Oooh! The B&W is lovely, but I REALLY love the first edit; the colors are just perfect. Yummy!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'm just dying over all the cool stuff I'm seeing with TRA actions today. I really need to start using mine more! These are gorgeous.

I'm with you on that tear...oh my word. What a cutie!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Mrs. B said...

The black and white is stunning.

Mandi said...

I think you b/w edit is my favorite!

AubreyB said...

I love your crop!

Sarah said...

The b/w one is gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

Just beautiful!